Re: language detection

  • From: "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:40:01 +0100

Hello and my problem is as follow: I have document written in English and czech
but few lines are somehow read byy french synthesizer probably somehow the
keyboard has changed. Can I somehow in word look through the document and
change these french lines to English or czech as needed?
Many thanks.
Zdenek