RE: keystroke to stop jaws

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:06:04 -0400

If you already have a version of JAWS on your system, the activation key
should take effect for other versions. I've never had to install an
activation key when upgrading.

One suggestion, based on the experience others have reported here. Install
JAWS 11 first, then 12. You can mess things up by installing a version after
installing a higher one. That way, if you don't like JAWS 12 for some
reason, you can make JAWS 11 your default until, as some would advise, FS
releases JAWS 13. That's when JAWS 12 will have become as good as it's ever
going to get.

I'm using JAWS 11, which of course has nothing to do with that advice.

  _____