jfw5, xp corporate and network?

  • From: "Adam Morris" <awmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:02:53 +1000

Hi all.

I am running the above.

I am finding there is a delay of 30 seconds or more once the startup =
sound is played before jfw speaks.

I am logged on as administrator with no password.

Someone I know who doesn't have a network solved this issue where jfw =
starts as the startup sound is played. I had this working but then found =
I couldn't access the network. Some of the services under the services =
tab in msconfig need to be turned off.

Does anyone know which service it is that needs to be turned off to have =
jfw start as the startup theme is played and still have network access.

ps.

We are running a network with each pc plugged into a router.

Any help is appreciated.