RE: jfw and yahoogroups

  • From: "ChB" <chr1s64@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:38:45 +0100

Go to yahoo.com, then go to  ,my yahoo' once there you should find groups as
a menu item, which should list all the groups you are a member of.

When you find the group you are looking for go into their site and find
something that says group settings or similar. Not the account settings.
There you should be able to change also from no mail to either read on
website or gigest mails etc.

chrissy