Re: jfw and yahoogroups

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:33:09 -0600

Hi, thanks, this is usually what I do, but for some reason I can't get to that point. Maybe I need to log in as it's been more than two weeks since I was on the site. Thanks, this tells me what to look for. Have a blessed day. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Cochran" <vegaspipistrelle@xxxxxxxxx>