Re: jfw and windows xp user accounts

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:29:13 -0600

Do This.

1.  Click your control panel.

2.  Click "user accounts.

3.  Tab once and arrow down till you hear "create a new account.

4.  You will be prompted to type a name for the account.  Do so.

5.  Now, tab till you hear "next".  Click it.

6.  Now, you will be at a pair of radio buttons.  These will allow you to
select what type of account to give this person.  The radio buttons will be
"Administrator" and "limited".  Check the one you want.

7.  Now, tab to and press, "create account.

    Now, you can go to "change accounts and arrow to the new account where
you can click on it and assign it a password.  Good luck.

Sincerely Yours,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED
Ray

Home Phone And Fax:  (985)853-0139