Re: i need jaws and computer help please.

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:35:49 -0600

I have a work around for this.  When it comes to selecting the little box
where you choose your country (which is all Microsoft wants to know anyhow)
you will need to press insert  3 to pass the next key on to the application;
in this case, the web form to activate Microsoft word.  If you then press
the U key, you will have selected USA and can then press the submit button.
At least, that worked the last ttime I tried it.

Sincerely Yours,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED
Ray

Home Phone And Fax:  (985)853-0139