Re: jfw and ms word & control insert rite arrow keystrokes

  • From: "Tusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:05:30 -0500

HI,
Quite right.  But what I  have learned from this  list isthat the new key
command works for  *some*  in Word 2 K  and for   only some with Word X P.
This  would   make a  lot   of difference as I am building an X P computer
and  have Word 2 K.
I was simply trying to sort things out, and as  you say it
control insert left or right arrow  is a fantastic  useful hand-saving
command.