Re: jfw 5 & Tool tips?

  • From: red2003 <red2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:39:01 -0500

Hi Roy
Here's info about tool tips in Eudora
how it's done in Off Express, good guess?

Do to the fact that there's so many different kinds of video cards its
sometimes necessary to label certain graphics for scripts to work. Below
are instructions for labeling two sets of graphics in order for two scripts
to work properly. The show/hide non important headers and the return
receipt request scripts.
How to repair the show/hide non-important headers
1: press alt+t for the tools menu then o for options
2: press d till you hear display
3: tab to display status and press the spacebar to check it if it is not
checked otherwise press enter
3A: press insert+v then g for graphics verbosity
3b: press the spacebar till you hear graphics verbosity all and press enter
4: now, open a message in your inbox
5: press ctrl+home to move to the top of the currently displayed headers if any
6: now route-jaws-to-pc (insert+numpad dash)
7: start pressing insert+left arrow till you hear the first graphic number
8: now while still holding down the insert key, press the  numpad3 key
(pagedown key) you should hear the tool tip of that graphic
9: repeat steps 7 and 8 till you hear  shows hides non-important headers
10: press insert+g and label this one hide headers and press enter
11: press the jaws cursor key to go back to the graphic and you should
heaar hide headers now
12: with jaws cursor on the hide headers labeled graphic, press the
leftmouse key (numpad slash)
13: press insert left arrow once and then insert+numpad3 to hear the tool
tip. find the same one again shows hides nonn-important headers
14, once you have the jaws cursor on the graphic press insert+g once more
and label this one show headers and press enter.

Now to repair the return receipt script

1: Press control+n for a new message
6: now route-jaws-to-pc (insert+numpad dash)
7: start pressing insert+left arrow till you hear the first graphic number
8: now while still holding down the insert key, press the  numpad3 key
(pagedown key) you should hear the tool tip of that graphic
9: repeat steps 7 and 8 till you hear  Ask the mail transport system to
notify you when the message has been delivered
10: press insert+g and label this one Return Receipt and press enter
11: press the jaws cursor key to go back to the graphic and you should hear
Return Receipt
12: with jaws cursor on the Return Receipt labeled graphic, press the
leftmouse key (numpad slash)
13: press insert left arrow once and then insert+numpad3 to hear the tool
tip. find the same one again Ask the mail transport system to notify you
when the message has been Delivered
14, once you have the jaws cursor on the graphic press insert+g once more
and label this one No Receipt and press enter.

  if this corrects the problem, please send me a copy of your Eudora.jgf
file to <mailto:lbs@xxxxxxxxx>lbs@xxxxxxxxx so I can add the new graphics
labels to my file. Thank you.