Re: Setting a new password

  • From: "JDM" <sunnyday001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:31:38 +1100

Dave grossoehme writes, "I have a password set for my email program which is
Lookout Express ...snip...it has been so long ago I've forgot how to do this
using Jaws...snip.

Dave, I have a similar problem with one of my Identity's in Outlook Express.
there are probably several methods for changing the password, but one is to
use file, identity's, manage identity's and then highlight the identity
whose password you wish to change via the properties  option.
Of course, in order to change or remove it, you need to know the old
password, which in my case, is the problem.
On the Web, I've found several commercial programs that claim to "detect"
the old password, but for me, they're all too expensive for a once off
operation.

JDM