jaws saying it is in demo mode

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:25:51 +0100

 Halloo list on my desktop,windows 7 jaws 11,for some reason Jaws began to say
it is working in demo mode, it isn't doing that on laptop,nor should it be,I am
reluctant to find cd's with 20 digit numbers because I shouldnot have to. an
engineer was here last night trying to find driver for laptop printer,using
instructions sent in by vi friend milesaway.  that worked and I can print from
laptop via wireless. but on desktop he did try setting up skype,so maybe Jaws
got accidentally uninstalled . I am inclined to wait as Jaws may  stop saying
it  dorothy