Re: jaws removing > signs

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:27:08 -0500

My favorite program for cleaning email is Text Monkey, which you can download
from
www.jfwlite.com
Make sure you set it up in your system tray.  Whenever you want to clean up a
message, copy it, open the system tray, press t for Text Monkey and then down
arrow to clean.  Alt-tab back into the message, delete what is there and paste
in the cleaned message.  Text Monkey gives you some amusing or not so amusing
monkey noises, depending on your taste or sense of humor, to confirm messages
have been copied.  The same sounds also play when you close or boot your system.