jaws register button not working

  • From: "Troy Sullivan" <sullidog_2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:44:10 -0500

Hi all. I need to update some info on my jaws registration form, but when I
go to register and press enter on it, it just returns me to the jaws window
and nothing else happens. I've also tried using the spacebar with the same
result. I have a friend who is having the same problem. I'm using jaws5
update. Do I need to put my cd in for the register form to work properly or
something? This problem has happened ever since I downloaded off of the fs
site rather than install from the cd. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks!
Troy