Re: jaws rattle

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:04:46 +0100

 yes I can understand that, of course when I typed I had sight even if I touch
typed. the rattle has gone thank heavens,but as to the spell checker! I asked
the engineer to see why it was offering alternatives that could not possibly be
correct,  it could be playing a trick on me ,yours makes you an "ace mine an
Ass! something is not right in the state of denmark, perhaps  it isoffering
another language, but not one I can guess   at,believe me it is not either
american or Uk english dorothy