RE: jaws rattle

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:24:35 -0400

Having been a touch typist for (can it be) 47 years now, I'd probably
use a regular keyboard at home anyway.  The only time I ever used a
notebook, I cheated with a regular keyboard.  Our EEO coordinator, our
Web mistress, and I were doing a presentation on assistive technology to
a quarterly EEO meeting about 8 years ago, and I figured this was not
the time to acquire a new set of keyboard skills with company looking
on.  I got some great feedback, and I think the assembled company was
impressed with JAWS' capability.

Ted