Re: jaws quits speaking and won't re-load

  • From: "Dave Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:07:00 -0500

Hi there,

I have sometimes the same problem, what I do is unload jaws for a minute or
so, then reload it again.  I have to do this quite a bit myself.  I have
even had e-mail that knocks out my jaws, it a drag, just reload it again.
Another thing you could do is; try to do a jaws repair by uninstalling with
the cd then reinstall it.  Dave Hutchins