jaws and windows live messenger

  • From: "Brandon B" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:44:23 -0800

Jaws started acting up with windows live messenger. I can't read the recieved
messages in the window from windows live messenger, it just says blank.
Sometimes I can, but 9 times out of 10 it just doesn't read that window. Jaws
cursoring works great in all otehr applications, Mercora, skype, IE, firefox,
etc etc, but not in windows live messenger. I also can't arrow through my text
I want to send when I open a window to talk to someone, but if they innitiate
the conversation, jaws works as expected. I'm running jaws 7.10.500. Anyone
have any suggestions?

brandon
msn:
serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx