Re: jaws and windows live messenger

  • From: "Brandon B" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:41:24 -0800

Well... I did a total uninstall, use the uninstall program, delete c:\program
files\Msn messenger  folder[even though I'm using windows live, it refers to
itself from folder names etc as msn messenger], and deleted the registry keys
found at hKey current user\Microsoft\msn messenger, and then ran a fresh copy
of the installer and installed again. Hope this helps someone!