Re: jaws 8.0 & 9.0 crack

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:35:02 -0800

Chris,
this is not so simple, by which you must mean "self evident." because if I
didn't click on the link (I'm not stupid or criminal) and download that
file, I never would see what it was for. Do you see? So I had no way to know
what it was at all. Now, how do you know? Did you download and install it? I
don't care. I'm not a cop. But don't tell me I should have known what it
was. it was not simple Why should I not have asked when someone kept saying
"it's a SoundForge script?" I just thought, "huh?" How would he know that?
How could I have known that? Why doesn't he *say* how he knows that? I don't
care for people writing telegraphic messages without explanations that would
be required in any responsible correspondence and then telling me that I'm
the one who's being thick.

Thank you very much for your concern.

All best.

All best.