RE: jaws 5.1

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 17:12:47 -0700

Well in some cases saying it is a problem with a program is not passing
the buck it is the truth.  When you code to fix other peoples bugs you
can create a lot of bugs of your own.
One more thing they need to do.
A support person should be assigned to these lists at all times to
answer questions.  When I use to use window bridge from synthavoice
computers the late david k the president of the company monitored the
list him self and responded to most posts.  Also they always e-mailed
anousments to users and the list.   Fs needs to bring back toll free
support to it users.  Sma need to be eliminated except for full version
upgrades. For example 5 to 6 should be a upgrade all other things should
be a update. Also a member of the scripting needs to monitor these lists
to give advice to users who are scripting programs for jaws.  Jill
before she left synthavoice used to create most of the configuration for
bridge and david would forward all related configuration issues to her
for input.  I am not flaming jfw or saying it should be come more like
bridge or any thing like what I am saying is that I miss that level of
support that I got from synthavoice  and we sure are not getting from
freedom.