jaws 12 responsive?

  • From: Stan Holdeman <sholdeman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:10:06 -0400

Listers: Some of you reported that version 12 was very responsive (jaws 12
rocks is the way it was reported, I think).

I am having the opposite experience. I am noting the slightest hesitation in
web pages. I might not notice except that it is definitely slower than version
11 for me.

Here is where I have noticed it so far. When going from heading to heading
using H. When simply arrowing down a web page. This has been true in all my
usual newspaper sites.

Any suggestions about where I might tweak for improvement?

Stan