Re: jaws 12 responsive?

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:57:31 +0100

What operating system is this? I am finding JAWS 12 very responsive on Windows 7 32 bit and on XP when used in virtual environments.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 28/10/2010 14:10, Stan Holdeman wrote:
Listers: Some of you reported that version 12 was very responsive (jaws
12 rocks is the way it was reported, I think).
I am having the opposite experience. I am noting the slightest
hesitation in web pages. I might not notice except that it is definitely
slower than version 11 for me.
Here is where I have noticed it so far. When going from heading to
heading using H. When simply arrowing down a web page. This has been
true in all my usual newspaper sites.
Any suggestions about where I might tweak for improvement?
Stan
Alternative archives located at: