Re: java update

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:14:56 -0700

Yes, or you can also just look for the dialog in the system tray and it is
accessible.  You may never use java but some applications you have may use java.
Java will only update mminor versions.  I.E. 1.4.2_03 to 1.4.2_05.  That will
work ok.  If you want to update from 1.4 to 1.5 for example, you will have to
completely remove, including folder containing java, the software and install
the new software and re-install accessibility bridge.