java update

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:34:00 -0700

When I turned on the system today, it made a warning sound and I had to use
the jaws cursor and found that the java system was not up to date and my
system was vulnerable to attacks. I went ahead and went to the java.com site
and installed the java plug in and let it update the java software. was this
the right thing to do? I never seem to use java as far as I know.

web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990