inbox again

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 20:16:57 +0100

 Dear list using latest Jaws,and ms outlook office 7 this morning the Inbox was
normal, reading all by  name date and time as they arrived,then suddenly after
I turned off and back the inbox is only saying  size, example I load up ms
outlook inbox and get 14kb replied or15kb forwarded the content of email is
intact but how can I get my inbox back to reading name and date of incoming
mail as it should be? I suspect it must be the view menu,but I fear I may make
it worse if I do not get exact instructions it was only a week or so that the
Inbox using Msoutlook saw nothing at all,said"nothing in this view, I am typing
this on old laptop using Outlook express which has same mail arriving as the
desktop laptop via wireless desktop wired in so at least I can get name of
sender from here Please can you help? It cannot be the latest Patch that seemed
on the whole to be a pleasant surprise regards Dorothy