Re: inbox again

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 22:10:18 -0600

I do not use MS Outlook so I'm just guessing.

See if if there is a Jaws customized  list view.  Jaws key f2 and arrow to
customize list view.

Also check that the Outlook settings for Jaws are running wen this happens.
jaws key q.  Maybe they don't get activated all the time.

Does Jaws screen refresh help?  Jaws key escape.

Bob