improvement to Word template to label your CDs

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:03:06 -0400

Hi all,

I've added a barcode capability to the accessible Word template which
helps you generate Avery 5692 and 8692 CD labels.  It will now add a
barcode to the CD label, and the spine label of the jewel case, so that
you can use a talking barcode reader to match up CDs with cases, as well
as quickly determine which CD is which.

The interface is easy and screen reader friendly, but you do have to
have Word (any version), and you have to use Avery 5692 or 8692 CD
labels (2 sets per sheet, each set is a CD label, a top spine label for
the jewel case, and a side spine label for the case).

Anyone who would like a copy should drop me an email.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission