RE: improvement to Word template to label your CDs

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:21:17 -0700

There is no attachement with this chip

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Chip Orange
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 13:03
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: improvement to Word template to label your CDs

Hi all,

I've added a barcode capability to the accessible Word template which helps
you generate Avery 5692 and 8692 CD labels.  It will now add a barcode to
the CD label, and the spine label of the jewel case, so that you can use a
talking barcode reader to match up CDs with cases, as well as quickly
determine which CD is which.

The interface is easy and screen reader friendly, but you do have to have
Word (any version), and you have to use Avery 5692 or 8692 CD labels (2 sets
per sheet, each set is a CD label, a top spine label for the jewel case, and
a side spine label for the case).

Anyone who would like a copy should drop me an email.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission