RE: help! Desperation city!

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:24:26 -0700

Hi:

I did not see vob as a conversion option which programme is this in?  I
converted the avi file to mpeg-4 (which turned out to be mp4) with replay
converter then burned it on to the dvd using nero express version 6.  The
only choices I got when choosing to burn the dvd were audio and data so I
choose data.  Am I missing something here?  How about wmv files would that
conversion be worth a try?  Thanks.

Liz