Re: head set

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:31:12 -0700

Tom,

I think the problem you allude to is that if we do use the control panel to pan
JAWS all the way to the right, for example, then any audio being output by the
phone software driving the same device will also be panned right.

The audio control (sound chip) needs to have two inputs involved, one for JAWS,
other for phone. I've not seen how to do this on an on-board sound chip/card.

Dave