RE: freeDOS and jaws for dos

  • From: "daniel dalton" <daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:30:26 +1000

Have a look on the fs website. I think there is a really old version but
I might be wrong. Anyway I don't know anything about installing it.

--
Daniel Dalton

Web:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/

Contact details.

Email:
daniel.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Or:
daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx

Msn:
Daniel638@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:
Daniel_3680

If you add me to skype or msn please send an email telling me who you
are.
Note: I don't check my msn address for emails. So if you email please
use one of my email addresses above.