RE: forms tool bar?

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 03:39:56 -0800

When the forms toolbar doesn't come on automatically, and it generally does
when you are working with a form, use the goolbars option off the view menu
and check it in the resulting list.  Once active, you access it by hitting
alt, then ctrl+tab the requisite number of times, depending on which
toolbars are active on your system, until you reach it, then right/left
arrow across the buttons of the toolbar.

Dean