forms tool bar?

  • From: "Angie" <mawmaw0324@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:41:19 -0500

Greetings to all,

Today at work I was trying to create a form somewhat like what another co
worker had created. I was unable to access the forms tool bar?

I am not real sure what this forms tool bar is, but I know in order to
create what I'm trying to do I need it.

I need to add text boxes next to the name, address, etc. then I can tab
through the form and fill it out with a consumer.

I tried to go to add text and this is not what I am looking for.

Can someone help me access this form tool bar? Is it a sighted thing or
what?

Thanks for any and all suggestions!

Angie