Re: flags in outlook

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:12:23 -0700

thanks. I've always wondered about how to get to those, and when I typed in flags in the JAWS help index, in addition to going to the JAWS help to do with outlook I didn't see anything. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough or something.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>