Re: figured it out was Re: Jaws reading bolded text

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:13:11 -0700

Hi Troy and all, Debbie here:
Yah, I too have been there and done that! No problem, just makes me feel a
little normal grinn. I did find out that the scheme is for that particular
application too. Still got to figure out why you get some bolded stuff read and
some not.

After you get used with that bold statement try the "proof reading attributes,
found in the same list. This time, things like bold, underlined, and italics
text is stated in different voices. Now, I haven't found out which voice goes
with which attribute but it is easier to listen to than jaws saying bold or
italics. Next, I will have to find out how to modify and save my own scheme
that reads the bold attribute only.

On a roll.

Debbie
jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx