fantastic keystroke: Tired of Hearing Blank Blank Blank

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:49:41 -0500

Hi, Jerry andall,
You are not the only ones  to hate the tons of blank lines. I  just
accomplished in  18 minutes what otherwise would  have  taken 48 minutes of
time downloading  information from a humongus  stock research site.
Using "s",  you find the first item you really wanted to read and keep
hitting "s".   On a shoppingsite, the s lets you sail right down the listof
cds, DVDs, clothing items or whatever without wasting  time on subordinate
links you care zip aboutt   saving tons  of  time!
This  keystroke comes as close to allowing us to "skim read"
bypassing useless information and speeds up searches!
 I  was thrilled when the Technical room at
www.for-the-people.com
told all how to use the s and benefitted so  much from it ever since.
It is worth trying and really lessens those blank lines.