Re: excel intro/training materials?

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:44:44 -0700

Hello Crystal,

Visit Access Technology Institute at
http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com for a great Excel tutorial
available for purchase.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Crystal Phoenix" <crystalphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 4:16 PM
Subject: excel intro/training materials?

Hello all,
I have just been given a job offer that requires me to use excel. The thing
is, I've never realy had a need to learn it, so I didn't. Is there anywhere
I can go to learn the entire program, and mot just the summary label things?
Some of the things my boss will want me to do are extentions across
lines/rows?

If anyone could help me out with this, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys,
Sarah