error in keymap file

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:59:37 -0500

Hi everyone,

When in winamp using jfw V 6.0, if I enter the key map file insert f8, move
to the list of all keys, and press letter F, I get the following error
message.

Jkey
Jkey has caused an error in COMCTL32.DLL. CloseJkey will now close.
If you continue to experience problems,
try restarting your computer.

From within winamp, I first
1. open winamp.jkm using insert 8.
2. Tab to the list of all available assigned keys.

I thought there was a script starting with letter F, so I hit F to quickly
move to it. It is then, that I get the error message. If I hit say letter O,
I get an error message, similar to the one above. This means that, if you
hit a letter which doesn't correspond to a particular script, an error
message occurs.

Hal