RE: educaqtion and jaws

  • From: "Carpenter, Elizabeth" <ecarpenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:55:28 -0600

Any college you would be interesting in attending would be required to
help you.  Your first step would be to contact the department at the
school that helps students with disabilities.  Most school's websites
have a page that gives the information.  Or, you can ask any admissions
representative you speak to.  There are many schools that provide online
degrees from Associates through PhDs.

There is a Christian college in, I think, Colorado that has online
programs in Religious Studies as well as Business.