Re: sending private messages

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:53:10 -0800

Gary,

Appalling! I'm shocked, I say, shocked! Bugs in JAWS [pick your version[?
Whatever will we do?

Good catch. I hadn't noticed that it was grabbing the wrong field. All I saw
was that the keystroke didn't work at all until I changed it in the keyboard
manager. Now I can consistently execute a function that does not work properly.
I'm so relieved.

Dave