Re: ebags.com

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:59:09 -0500

You know, I went to that site and had all kinds of trouble at first, too.
For, although the site could be used, each page seemed to take forever to
load.  Then, I tried Window-Eyes 4.5 and didn't seem to have any trouble at
all.
Finally, I thought to check my IE settings and, sure enough, guess from when
a family member had visited, I had the show pictures turned on.  Then, when
I turned those off, the site seemed to work normally again with both Jaws
6.2 and 7.0.