ebags.com

  • From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 12:47:51 -0600

Hi,
I am using Jaws 7, and, up until yesterday, I had no trouble with the
ebags.com web site.

Today, I am having nothing but problems with it.

The home page finally loaded, but, when I select a link to go to, Jaws isn't
focussed on the page.

If anyone else uses this site, or could see if they have no trouble with it,
I would appreciate hearing from you.

I wanted to place an order, but can't get it done.

Thanks.
Crystal