Re: easiest way to upgrade from AVG 7.5 to 8.0

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 16:14:26 -0700

Moti,

You say to manually uninstall the earlier version, do a check of some kind
about your computer, and then install the new version. That seems a little
bit overelaborate, because I just downloaded and installed the new AVG Free
Edition Version 8, and it assured me that it was uninstalling version 7.5
itself. Wouldn't you trust the install wizard to do this properly? why not?
What do you think it does wrong?

thank you.