disabling microsoft active sync and jaws not startign automatically

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:49:22 -0700

Hello list,

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I've noticed that when
I uncheck Microsoft ActiveSync from launching upon start up via msconfig,
the start Jaws automatically check box option becomes unchecked.

I had noticed that when I disabled ActiveSync, and the next time I'd restart
my computer be it a restart or the following day, Jaws wasn't coming up.
This took some time for me to figure out, but I finally isolated it to
specifically ActiveSync.

Is this a bug that anyone else has delt with or can someone perhaps try to
recreate it on their end? It's not terribly disruptive or anything, but I
would like to know if it's an issue particular to my machine or a general
JFWissue.

I'm using the latest Jaws 11 release, xp pro and the latest ActiveSync.

Thanks...

Alternative archives located at: