Re: Remote Access Using JAWS

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:47:05 +0100

hello,I am wondering if the engineer is using something  called log mein
software, it is in either a free or paid for version, I only know as a local
engineer put it on my system and in fact if my computer was on and the spirit
moved him,he would log on to see how things were, in fact  by not telling me he
made the most awful mess,that a vip friend doing remote link up and Jaws tandem
feature had to put right,so best to ask what is being used dorothy