RE: dictionary manager

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:04:55 +0100

In JAWS 4.51 or below:
1. Press Insert+D
2. Press Enter
3. Type your Character (the one you don't want to here)
4. Press Tab
5. Press Space
6. Press Enter
7. Press CTRL+S
8. Press Alt+F4

In all later versions you can do this, but there is a more effective,
but slightly more complicated way. To outline how to do this using this
method, could you please tell me what your punctuation is set to:
1. Press Insert+J
2. Press Alt+O
3. Press V
4. Press Enter
5. Press tab till you here "Punctuation" and tell me what it says

HTH
---
Matthew Horspool
Official Beta Tester
Freedom Scientific, Inc.
11800 31st Court N.
St. Petersburg, Fl. 33716
Tel: (1-800) 444-4443 or (1-727) 803-8000
Fax: (1-727) 803-8001
Web:
www.FreedomScientific.comm