defrag question

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:18:17 -0700

Hi List:

Does anyone know how to use the defragment took with Jaws.  I was using it
without Jaws but would like to do so with Jaws so as to view the details as
my computer is acting up again.  I am using Jaws version 5.  Oh yes and
another thing.  I downloaded regscrub but understand there will be no future
updates on the jfwlite site (I think that’s what I read anyhow); how often
is regscrup updated and do you pay for the updates from their site?  Thanks
so much for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Liz Wade