customizing Microsoft Outlook 2000

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 16:29:45 +0200

Hi Everybody

I have recently switched from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook 2000.

In customizing this e-mail program, I want the following to appear, but
battle to find where to do it or what exactly to change/select:
 1  When creating an new mail message and  then typing a name (that appears
in my "contacts"),  in the "to" field, Jaws will for example only read:  "
to ...Dave...".  I want the full e-mail address to be displayed in the "to"
field and it musst be read by Jaws.

2   when receiving a e-mail, Jaws only read: for example "News 24 ...Sun 20
...".  I would like to have the full date and time displayed and read by
Jaws.

Thanks.

Renette