Re: control panel and my computer

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:47:15 -0800

    To have Control pannel appear in your computer, do the following:
1. Go to the start menu (press the windows key)
2. Hit the letter "s" (3 times in my case) until you hear "settings submenu."
3. Hit the right arrow key and you should hear "control pannel.
4. press enter.
5. Cursor down to folder options.
6. Control tab to the view page.
7. Tab once and this will put you in a tree view.
8. Arrow down until you hear "show control pannel in my computer."
It will likely say "off" in your case. Hit the spacebar and this should turn
this feature on.
You should now see your control pannel in my computer.