Re: control e for search in google

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:11:49 -0500

Control-E takes you directly to your default search engine, and also has a drop
down box in which you can easily select any other search engines yoou've added,
and search on any of them without having to pull up their home pages first.
The Control-E therefore, allows you to have BBC as your home page for example,
but quickly search from your default search engine from within your chosen home
page.

Cher

>>> Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx> 04/23/07 10:04 PM >>>

hi.  why not just press the letter e to jump to the search box, press
enter for forms mode, type what you want and press enter? this
control plus e thing seems silly when all you have to do is that.